Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Jun 02, 2017 Views: 704
NOTE - your R number, your eRaider, your @ttuhsc.edu email address, and your library barcode are 4 unique identifiers needed frequently during your association with TTUHSC. It is recommended to commit them all to memory.
- An 'R' number is a unique identifier issued by the TTU System rather than using your Social Security Number.
- An eRaider account (username + password) is issued by TTUHSC Information Technology to login to most TTUHSC resources, including online library resources.
- A library account is issued by the TTUHSC libraries upon request only. You must create a library account before you can:
- Borrow any physical items such as books, anatomical models, laptops and DVD/CD's
- Use any non-free library services such as interlibrary loan, electronic document delivery, or 3D printing
NOTE - the TTUHSC library may or may not also use your R number as your library account barcode number.