Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Jan 17, 2020 Views: 1005
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2020 Views: 1005
Note - for the best experience we recommend you bookmark only the TTUHSC library home page.
The unreliable ways to create a bookmark are:
- Click your web browser's built-in bookmark icon
- Copy-paste from your browser's address bar.
The reliable ways to create a bookmark that will work both on-campus and off-campus is:
- Set your web browser to always show the bookmarks bar.
- Do either one of the following:
- Click and drag a link to your bookmarks bar.
- Right-click a link and choose Bookmark