Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Sep 30, 2019 Views: 1189
NOTE - Only a few designated group study rooms can be reserved. Most TTUHSC library study rooms are first-come first-serve and do not require a reservation.
Check-in required - Upon arrival you must login to Booked and check in no earlier than 5 minutes before, and no later than 15 minutes after your start time. Failure to check in will silently delete your reservation and allow other patrons to immediately claim your room.
- Minimum room occupancy:
- Lubbock - 3
- Odessa - 2
- No reservations for individual study.
- Reservations must be made at least 30 minutes before your arrival.
- Reservations segments are for exactly 2 hours:
- Not allowed - Joe may not reserve the room for 6 hours on behalf of his entire study group.
- Allowed - Joe reserves the room for the first 2 hours, Sally reserves the room for the next 2 hours, and John reserves the room for the remaining 2 hours.
- Wireless Display Rooms - preference will be given to study groups who actually use the wireless displays.