Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: May 22, 2017 Views: 315
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: May 22, 2017 Views: 315
Proquest has released New Refworks and announced the scheduled retirement of Legacy Refworks:
- All current users must upgrade by early 2018
- All New Refworks accounts require a ttuhsc.edu email address as the username
- New users - use only New Refworks
- Existing Refworks users:
- Before you migrate, read carefully the upgrade instructions PDF to see how you will be impacted.
- If you need the collaboration features (i.e. sharing references with other Refworks users) DO NOT upgrade yet, since the collaboration features are not fully mature.
- Migrate your Legacy Refworks data into a New Refworks account
- Papers started in legacy RefWorks will not be compatible with New RefWorks. We recommend you keep your current legacy Refworks account until you complete your work.
Questions or problems:
- Contact Refworks Technical Support - 1.775.327.4105 (8 am - 7 pm Central Time, M-F)
See also: Our Refworks LibGuide