Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Feb 06, 2017 Views: 187
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2017 Views: 187
- Click the ClinicalKey icon on the TTUHSC Libraries Home Page [off-campus users will also be prompted for eRaider]
- Click the Register link and use your @ttuhsc.edu email address to create your personal account. Do not use a personal email account such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo.
- Login to the ClinicalKey web site with your new personal account.
- Click your name in the upper right, then click Remote Access.
- Enter your @ttuhsc.edu email address and click Continue
- You will receive an email with an activation link that expires in 1 hour.
- Install the ClinicalKey mobile app from your app store
- Login to the app with your new personal account