Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Apr 30, 2018 Views: 46
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2018 Views: 46
- Most ILL and document delivery requests for journal articles are filled within 48 hours, but some may take longer.
- ILL requests for physical books may require up to 2 weeks to fill.
- You will be notified by email if the TTUHSC library could not fill your request.
- Departmental account and contract customers will receive a download link via email.
- Cash/check/credit/debit customers will receive an invoice via email which must be paid in advance before you will receive your download link:
- Cash payments - please bring exact change.
- Credit/debit cards - amounts below $5.00 will be rounded to the $5.00 minimum charge.
- Personal checks - accepted via US mail or at any library during business hours.