Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Jan 22, 2020 Views: 404
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Jan 22, 2020 Views: 404
- Journal articles are usually filled within 48 hours, but some may take longer.
- Physical books may require up to 2 weeks to fill.
- If your request could not be filled, you will be notified by email.
- Students, departmental accounts, and contract customers will receive a download link via email, usually within 48 hours of your request.
- Cash/check/credit/debit customers will receive an invoice via email (usually within 48 hours of your request) which must be paid in advance before you will receive your download link:
- Cash payments - please bring exact change.
- Credit/debit cards - amounts below $1.00 will be rounded to the $1.00 minimum charge.
- Personal checks - accepted via US mail, or at any library during business hours.
See also: How do I cancel an ILL request?