Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Aug 20, 2019 Views: 298
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2019 Views: 298
- Copy-paste from your web browser address bar (see details below).
- Create links to the results of a search you have done.
- To share links from TTUHSC library web pages, right-click the link and choose copy link address.
- To share links or pages from databases, use the database's own sharing tool (e.g. Ovid JumpStart or EBSCO permalinks)
- Instruct students to perform searches for themselves.
- For additional help, contact a TTUHSC reference librarian
- Many vendors (e.g. Ovid and EBSCO) discard the original shareable link you clicked and replace it with a disposable, short-lived URL that is locked to only your computer and is unsuitable for sharing.
- If your computer is located on a TTUHSC campus, it will discard the library's proxy prefix (required for your off-campus students) when you click the link.