Answered By: Barbara Ballew
Last Updated: Jul 02, 2018     Views: 641

Urgent access (less than 48 hours) - you can make a full price personal purchase directly from the publisher's web site.

Non-urgent access - for a small fee you can order the article from a non-TTUHSC library through ILL (Interlibrary Loan).

Before you can use the online ILL request form you must have already created your library account. This is not the same as an eRaider or an R number.

If your article is already available at TTUHSC, but only in the paper collection (not online), click here.

See also: I already know my article title. How do I locate it at TTUHSC?