Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Jan 26, 2018 Views: 115
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2018 Views: 115
IMPORTANT - the PEPID registration process is not intuitive. Please read these instructions very carefully before proceeding.
- PEPID allows the mobile app to be installed on one device only per account. To move your account to another device, place a voice call to PEPID: 1.888.321.7828 ext. 206
- Register an account with PEPID
- IMPORTANT - by default, PEPID allows only one module per mobile device (e.g. Primary Drug Companion or Primary Care Plus, but not both). To install more than one module on your device, you must submit the registration form multiple times - once for each module - taking care to use the same password for each submission.
- Install the Texas Tech Mobile app, then install the PEPID mobile app from within the Texas Tech Mobile app.
- Login to the PEPID app with your account
- Tap the PEPID logo in the upper right to see pending downloads, or to toggle between modules
- Thanks, Paul.