Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Aug 18, 2017 Views: 2004
Always begin at the library home page. The links on the TTUHSC library web pages have been specially crafted to allow off-campus access via eRaider.
- Login with eRaider (not your R number)
- NOTE - we do not support CAS, Open Athens, Shibboleth or any other institutional login.
- No prefix or suffix on your eRaider:
- Incorrect - ttuhsc\johndoe
- Incorrect - email@example.com
- Correct - johndoe
- eRaider passwords expire every 90 days. Reset your password at the eRaider web site or call the TTUHSC IT Solutions Center at 806.743.1234
- 5 incorrect login attempts will lock your account for 15 minutes
- Still need help? Ask A Librarian
Note - some vendors also allow the creation of personal accounts within the resource itself to customize your experience - for example, to save search results within the resource. These personal accounts are completely separate from eRaider and are managed by each individual vendor. Off campus users who choose to use a vendor personal account must login twice - first with eRaider to gain access to the resource, and then with their personal vendor account to customize their experience.