Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Jun 23, 2020 Views: 2776
To authorize the AccessMedicine mobile app you must first create a MyAccess profile on the web site.
NOTE - it is much easier to initially create your MyAccess profile using a laptop or desktop computer rather than a phone or tablet.
- Click this custom link for AccessMedicine (off campus users will be prompted for eRaider)
- Click or tap one of the following in the upper right of the screen:
- Texas Tech University Preston Smith Library of the Health Sciences (laptop/desktop)
- The small profile icon (phone/tablet)
- Click Sign In or Create a Free MyAccess Profile
- Click Create a Free MyAccess Profile
- Use your new MyAccess Profile to login to the AccessMedicine mobile app
- You must reauthorize your MyAccess account every 90 days by logging into the the AccessMedicine web site using the TTUHSC custom link above.
- You can use your MyAccess account on only one mobile device.