Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Jun 23, 2020 Views: 1429
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2020 Views: 1429
- Click this custom link for ClinicalKey [off-campus users will also be prompted for eRaider]
- Click the Register link and use your @ttuhsc.edu email address to create your personal account. Do not use a personal email account such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo.
- Use this custom link to login to the ClinicalKey web site again with your new personal account .
- Click your name in the upper right, then click Remote Access.
- Enter your @ttuhsc.edu email address and click Continue.
- You will receive an email with an activation link that expires in 1 hour.
- Install the ClinicalKey mobile app from your app store.
- Login to the app with your new personal ClinicalKey account.