Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Sep 27, 2017 Views: 109
What is GoldRush?
- GoldRush is the catalog of all TTUHSC online journal subscriptions. GoldRush knows about Publishers, Journal Titles, Years, Months, Volumes, Issues and Page Numbers. GoldRush does not know about article titles, keywords, concepts or topics.
When should I use GoldRush?
- Use GoldRush to locate your article after you already have the full citation (Journal title, article title, publication year, volume, issue, page numbers)
How do I search by article title?
- GoldRush does not know article titles. All GoldRush searches must begin with the journal title from the full citation.
How do I search by keyword, concept or topic?
- GoldRush does not know keywords, concepts or topics. To get help searching any of the 400+ databases available to TTUHSC contact a reference librarian.
Step by Step
- After you have the full citation, search GoldRush as follows:
- Journal Title > Provider > Year > Month > Volume > Issue > Page Numbers > Article
- Take care not to confuse unrelated journals with similar titles. For example:
- Infectious Diseases and Journal of Infectious Diseases are 2 unrelated publications.
- Cellular & Molecular Biology and Molecular & Cellular Biology are 2 unrelated publications
See also: What if TTUHSC does not have my article?