Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Apr 23, 2020 Views: 641
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Apr 23, 2020 Views: 641
IMPORTANT - during the COVID-19 pandemic, requests for returnable items (whole books or CD/DVD) CANNOT be filled. Book chapters MAY OR MAY NOT be able to be filled.
- Journal articles are usually filled within 48 hours, but some may take longer.
- Physical books may require up to 30 days to fill.
- If your request could not be filled, you will be notified by email.
- Students, departmental accounts, and contract customers will receive a download link via email, usually within 48 hours of your request.
- Cash/check/credit/debit customers will receive an invoice via email (usually within 48 hours of your request) which must be paid in advance before you will receive your download link:
- Cash payments - please bring exact change.
- Credit/debit cards - amounts below $1.00 will be rounded to the $1.00 minimum charge.
- Personal checks - accepted via US mail, or at any library during business hours.
See also: How do I cancel an ILL request?